Key to the markers
The following are explanations of the various types of annotations
markers provided in this version.
- Ⓐ Contributed annotations
- These mark the availability of user-contributed annotations that are
collaboratively maintained at the current site. Note that these
annotations are made available under the terms of the
MIT license, and may be freely reused,
copied, modified, republished, redistributed, etc., as permitted
by that license. If you’d like to contribute annotations, see
instructions on the Annotated ES5 project page.
- Ⓑ bugs.ecmascript.org issues
- Direct hyperlinks to bugs.ecmascript.org issues.
- Ⓓ Dmitry A. Soshnikov ECMA-262 article series
- Direct hyperlinks to relevant articles by
Dmitry A. Soshnikov in his
ECMA-262 article series.
- Direct hyperlinks to corresponding sections in the
- Direct hyperlinks to relevant sections in the
- Ⓔ Errata as of July 2010
- Errata copied from the “Items with Technical Significance” section of the
July 2010 erratum document available at the TC39 wiki.
Note that only the contents of the “Items with Technical
Significance” section were copied over; the contents of the
“Editorial Items with no Technical Significance” section were
- ① Additional changes in Edition 5.1
- Details about changes included in Annex F of Edition 5.1
of the spec but that were not already in the July 2010 erratum document.